Wheel alignments, nitrogen tyre inflation, tyre rotations and balancing are all vital to the life of your tyres.
Look for the green spanner at your local authorised bridgestone Select Auto Service store.
Choose from the nearest stores or search by Suburb or Postcode to find a Bridgestone store.
With over 300 stores across Australia in Bridgestone’s retail network there’s sure to be a Bridgestone store near you.
Find your nearest Bridgestone dealer stocking Ironman 4x4 products.
Check out what our customers are saying about their Bridgestone experiences.
It's never been easier to shop with 0% Interest Payment Plans.
Please read the following terms and condition carefully before using this site, and use this web site managed and maintained by Bridgestone Australia Ltd. ("Bridgestone") only if you agree to the following terms.
The contents on this web site are developed to work, unless otherwise specified, with the following browser software:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or newer versions
Mozilla Firefox 25.0 or newer versions
Apple Safari 5.0 or newer versions
Best viewed in resolutions greater than 1024x768 pixels.
Copyrights and trademarks
Links to other web sites
This site may contain links to third-party web sites. Those sites are independently managed and maintained by such third-party corporations or individuals. Bridgestone does not control those linked sites.
Bridgestone holds no responsibilities for any loss and damage caused by using any web sites that are linked to our site. Please use the linked web sites by agreeing on the terms provided by each web site.
Bridgestone offers links to these third-party web sites for your convenience only, and we do not recommend the use of these sites, any products and or services appeared on and or offered by these sites.
Additionally, these links do not suggest that Bridgestone holds any special affiliations or associations with the corporations or individuals managing or maintaining these sites.
Terms of Sale
1. These terms apply in any contract of supply of goods or services made between Bridgestone Australia Ltd (we, us or our) as supplier and you as buyer. Placing an order with us will constitute deemed acceptance by you of these terms.
2. We may change these terms by providing 21 days' notice to you before we accept your order.
3. These terms prevail over any terms put out by you, unless we agree in writing.
4. No employees, agent or contractor of ours may vary or add to these terms without the prior written authority of our Managing Director.
Goods and Services
5. We may alter our range of goods or services on offer without notice to you.
6. Goods we offer ex-inventory are subject to our prior sale to other buyers.
7. An order you give us is subject to our acceptance and we may decline an order.
8. We reserve the right to supply an order in full or only in part.
9. You may not cancel an order, nor delay delivery, once we accept your order unless we agree.
10. We will invoice all orders at our current prices, which we may alter by providing 21 days' notice to you.
11. We support the voluntary Tyre Product Stewardship Scheme administered through Tyre Stewardship Australia (TSA). Through the voluntary Tyre Product Stewardship Scheme, industry participants commit to increase the recycling and resource recovery of Australia's end-of-life tyres and minimise environmental, health and safety impacts. Prices in this price list do not include the voluntary levy.
12. Delivery times are estimates only and we do not guarantee a particular delivery date or time.
13. We may charge a delivery surcharge of $5.00 plus GST per tyre on any order comprising 3 tyres or less.
14. We may deliver goods by instalment, but if we fail to deliver a particular instalment by a date specified for delivery, you are not entitled to rescind the contract.
15. We will make goods available to you at our store nearest you. At your expense, you may cause the goods to be transported from our store to your premises. All carriers from our store will be your agents only.
16. Where goods are consigned by us to you, the goods are delivered to you when placed on the transport vehicle.
17. A claim for shortages in delivery must be in writing received by us within 14 days of dispatch from our store.
Title and Risk
18. Goods remain our property until you pay us the price in full for all goods we have sold to you. Until that time you are to hold our goods for us as owner and, if we require it, you are to store those goods in a way that they can be identified as our goods.
19. Risk in the goods passes from us to you on delivery.
20. If Chapter 4 of the PPSA would otherwise apply to the enforcement of a security interest arising in connection with these terms, you agree the following provisions of the PPSA will not apply to the enforcement of that security: sections 95, 96, 121(4), 125, 130, 132(3)(d), 132(4), 142 and 143.
21. Notices or documents required or permitted to be given to us for the purposes of the PPSA must be given in accordance with the PPSA. You waive the right to receive any notice under the PPSA (including notice of a verification statement) unless the notice is required by the PPSA and cannot be excluded.
22. You consent to us effecting and maintaining a registration on the PPSA register (in any manner we consider appropriate) in relation to any security interest contemplated by these Terms and you agree to provide all assistance reasonably required to facilitate this. You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with us making such registrations. You must notify us at least 14 days before you change your name, Australian Company Number or Australian Business Number.
23. In this clause 22:
23.1 a reference to goods includes proceeds and commingled property when the context permits. The goods will include 'other goods' as classified under the PPSA;
23.2 paid means receipt of cash or cleared funds by us in full satisfaction of the Amounts Owing; 23.3 PPSA means the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) and any regulations made pursuant to it;
23.4 the following words have the respective meanings given to them in the PPSA; account, ADI account, commingled, control, proceeds, register, registration, security interest and verification statement.
24. To the extent permitted by section 275 of the PPSA, you and we agree to keep these Terms and all information related to them confidential and to not disclose that information to any person except where the disclosure is required by law (other than section 275(1) of the PPSA).
25. You must pay us the price of the goods or services on or prior to delivery unless we have approved extended terms of payment. If payment is overdue, we may charge you interest at our banker's highest current overdraft interest rate from the date of default until we receive payment.
Alternatively, in the case of default, we may enter your premises and retake possession of the goods concerned and then credit you our estimated re-sale value of those goods less our costs. You will indemnify us in relation to any costs (including legal costs) incurred by us in the exercise of such rights or which may be incurred in the recovery or attempted recovery of the overdue amounts from you.
26. In addition, if payment is overdue we may cancel or suspend delivery of other goods or services yet to be delivered to you.
27. You may not deduct from the price any set off, counter claim or other sum unless we agree in writing.
28. You must also pay to us an amount equal to the Goods and Service Tax (GST) on the goods at the prevailing rate at the time of paying the price of the goods.
29. We may set off any amount owed by us to you from any amount due by you to us.
30. You may return goods to us only with prior written consent and at your expense. We will credit returns only where goods are received back by us in good condition. If you return goods to us because of your ordering mistake or for some reason other than the goods being defective, we may charge you a surcharge of 10% of the GST exclusive price of the goods plus any applicable GST.
31. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and to compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
32. In addition to those rights, we will repair or replace any Bridgestone brand tyre or tube for passenger, light truck, truck and bus, industrial or agricultural vehicles which you purchased new from us or one of our authorised tyre dealers in Australia which are defective as a direct result of a manufacturing defect (materials or workmanship) in our goods (Bridgestone 5 Year Warranty), if we receive both the defective goods and written notice of the complaint together with a properly completed and signed claim form within 5 years of manufacture. If goods or services we supply are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, we may choose not to replace them but to give you an allowance toward your purchase of replacement goods based on our estimate of the percentage wear of the defective goods when we receive them. If we replace or give you an allowance for defective goods, then the defective goods become our property. If we reject a claim we may dispose of the goods after 30 days unless you request us to do otherwise and at your expense. As we have the exclusive rights to import Bridgestone brand tyres and tubes for passenger, light truck, truck and bus, industrial and agricultural vehicles into Australia, the Bridgestone 5 Year Warranty only applies to tyres and tubes purchased directly from us or our authorised tyre dealers. It does not apply to any other goods (such as Bridgestone brand tyres and tubes that are not manufactured for use in Australian conditions) or to goods which you purchase from any other source (e.g. from a third party online or a parallel importer)
33. We do not give any other warranty or condition of our supply.
34. If we decide to voluntarily recall any goods, then we will be responsible for the costs of transport, repairs or replacement for the goods recalled.
35. If you breach any contract with us, or if you are an individual and commit an act of bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Act, or if you are a company and become an externally administered body corporate under the Corporations Law, we may (in addition to our other rights) suspend or terminate any other contract with you by giving written notice to you. You are still to pay us for goods or services already delivered under the contract in question.
36. In addition to those rights, if you default or become insolvent we reserve our rights as seller under the Sale of Goods Act of the relevant jurisdiction.
37. All contracts between us shall be deemed to be made, construed and to be enforceable in and according to the laws of the State of South Australia and by mutual consent to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Australia.
38. You must observe the Privacy Act if it is applicable in respect of all personal information and indemnify us against all loss, cost, expense, damage or liability suffered if you breach this clause.
1.1 In these terms and conditions of purchase:
"Bridgestone” means Bridgestone Australia Ltd. (ABN 65 007 516 841) and any of its subsidiaries.
“Conditions”, “these Conditions” means the terms, conditions and warranties of purchase set out in this agreement and the relevant Order and includes any other terms agreed to in writing between Bridgestone and the Seller.
“EDI” means electronic data transfer. “Goods” means the goods and services (including any instalment or part of the goods and all packaging and labelling in respect of such goods) described in the relevant Order.
“GST” means any tax on goods and services imposed by the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 and related legislation.
“Order” means any EDI or written order by Bridgestone to purchase goods from the Seller.
“Price” means the price of Goods stated in the relevant Order.
2.1 Each Order constitutes an offer to purchase the Goods from the Seller subject to these Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the terms on the Order, the terms on the Order will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
2.2 Orders will be deemed to have been received by the Seller:
(a) if given electronically, at the time of transmission by Bridgestone; and
(b) if given by post on the third business day after posting.
2.3 The Seller must confirm the receipt and acceptance of the Order in writing either electronically or by post.
3. Price and Payment
3.1 The Price cannot be varied except with the prior written agreement of Bridgestone. Requests for price variations must be submitted in writing at least 30 days before the desired effective date of the adjustment.
4.1 Deliveries by the Seller will only be made during normal business hours of Bridgestone on the date or within the time stated in the Order or in delivery schedules issued from time to time by Bridgestone.
4.2 On delivery all Goods shall be accompanied by a delivery document with Bridgestone’s order number stated thereon.
4.3 Bridgestone’s order number shall also appear on all packaging slips, bills of lading, packages, invoices and other correspondence in respect of the Goods.
4.4 All delivery costs to the address specified in an Order shall be paid by the Seller unless otherwise specified in the Order.
5. Acceptance and Rejection
5.1 Bridgestone accepts the Goods subject to final inspection and may reject so much of the Goods whether paid for or not which do not conform to the requirements of the Order and these Conditions.
5.2 Any inspection or tests carried out by or at the direction of Bridgestone shall be final and conclusive provided however that acceptance of Goods by Bridgestone, regardless of whether or not an inspection has been made, shall not be regarded as confirmation that the Goods conform to the requirements of the Order and these Conditions.
5.3 If such Goods are rejected prior to payment being made then only the balance of the Goods that conform to the requirements of the Order and these Conditions will be admitted for payment provided however that if Goods are inspected using statistical sampling techniques the failure of the randomly selected Goods to reach the acceptable quality level as determined by Bridgestone shall entitle Bridgestone to reject all of the Goods.
6.1 The risk of any loss, damage or deterioration to the Goods from any cause shall not pass to Bridgestone until the Goods have been delivered to the address specified in the Order or to the point of sale if any specified in the Order.
7.1 A contract constituted by acceptance of an Order may be cancelled by Bridgestone without liability to the Seller in the event of the Seller at any time failing or being unable to comply with any of the Conditions (including, without limitation, any of the warranties in the Conditions) or in the event of the Seller being insolvent, or a liquidator of the Seller being appointed or any receiver being appointed in respect of any of the assets of the Seller.
7.2 Bridgestone reserves the right to vary, modify or cancel an Order if Bridgestone’s delivery schedules are varied and in this event any claim which the Seller may have against Bridgestone shall be limited to the actual costs incurred (excluding loss of profit) to the date of variation, modification or cancellation.
8.1 All Goods shall be properly packed, marked and labelled in a manner approved by Bridgestone.
9. Quality and Seller Warranties
9.1 The Seller warrants and represents to Bridgestone that:
(a) the Goods are in accordance with the Order and the Conditions, the patterns, drawings, blueprints, specifications and the samples (if any) approved by Bridgestone;
(b) the Goods will be free from defects in design, material and workmanship;
(c) the Goods will be suitable for purpose;
(d) the Seller has the rights to sell the Goods free from all encumbrances and Bridgestone will enjoy quiet possession of the Goods;
(e) the Seller will at its expense supply to Bridgestone in such number as is required by Bridgestone samples of the goods for Bridgestone’s approval;
(f) the Goods will comply with all statutory requirements relating to the safety, manufacture, packaging, labelling, transportation, sale and quality of the Goods;
9.2 If the Seller is the manufacturer of the Goods or an agent of the manufacturer, the Seller must ensure that an effective quality assurance system is maintained in accordance with ISO/TS 16949. The Seller will comply with appropriate Bridgestone product and system specifications. The Seller is also required to provide statistical batch certification for all products. In the event of any inconsistency between this clause 9.2 and clauses 9.1 and 10 of these Conditions, this clause 9.2 shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
9.3 The Seller must ensure that the Goods are adequately tagged and labelled with the following items:
• Date of Manufacture
• Lot Size
• Part Number
• Part Name
• Use By Date (if applicable)
• Batch Number
• Inspection Data
9.4 The Seller will comply with Bridgestone’s Production Part Approval Process where applicable and shall supply appropriate certified test reports.
10.1 Bridgestone and Bridgestone’s customers shall have the right to enter the Seller’s premises at reasonable times to inspect such premises and any goods, materials therein and any property of Bridgestone therein and to monitor the production of the Goods.
11. Tooling and Tool Maintenance
11.1 All tools, fixtures, dies, jigs, gauges or other equipment (“Bridgestone’s Tools”) and all patterns (“Patterns”) drawings, designs, blueprints, specifications and other papers (“Plans”) supplied without charge to the Seller by Bridgestone or paid for by Bridgestone and used in producing the Goods will remain and be the sole property of Bridgestone and shall be appropriately marked by the Seller.
11.2 The Seller will pay for the delivery and installation of all Bridgestone’s Tools and will on the installation thereof acknowledge in writing to them to be in good working order and condition.
11.3 On completion of or cancellation of a contract constituted by acceptance of an Order the Seller shall if and when required to do so at the Seller’s expense deliver to Bridgestone all finished or unfinished work relevant to such contract and Bridgestone’s Tools, Patterns and Plans.
11.4 The Seller shall at its expense maintain all Bridgestone’s Tools and Patterns in good working order and condition.
11.5 The Seller will immediately advise Bridgestone of any breakdown to any of Bridgestone’s Tools and of repairs required. The Seller will attend to all repairs without delay and repairs will only be carried out by repairers approved by Bridgestone.
12.1 The Seller must effect and maintain the following insurance relating to the Sellers supply of the Goods:
12.1.1 Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of $10 million for each occurrence.
The Seller indemnifies Bridgestone and must keep Bridgestone indemnified against all losses, claims, costs, expenses, damages, demands, proceedings, actions and penalties which Bridgestone may sustain or incur or which may be brought or established against it and which in any case arise out of or in relation to or by reason of:
13.1 The negligence, recklessness or wilful misconduct of the Seller or any agents of the Seller in the supply of the Goods;
13.2 The breach by the Seller of any of the Seller’s obligations and undertaking contained in these Conditions; and
14.1 The Seller undertakes and agrees that it will not now or in the future use in the manufacture of goods for any third party any of Bridgestone’s Tools, Patterns or Plans nor will it divulge to any other person any information with regard to drawings blueprints or specifications received from or provided by Bridgestone. This restriction shall apply even though the Seller may stop making the particular article for Bridgestone.
17. Intellectual Property
17.1 The Seller shall indemnify Bridgestone and its customers against all costs, expenses, judgements and damages arising out of the actual or alleged direct or contributory infringement of any Australian or foreign patent, trademark, copyright or industrial design or of any other intellectual property rights by reason of the manufacture, use or sale of the Goods.
20.1 Waiver by Bridgestone of any default by the Seller in respect of any contract constituted by acceptance of an Order or failure by Bridgestone to exercise any of its rights under such contract shall not constitute waiver thereof by Bridgestone of any of its rights under such contract arising through any further or subsequent default by the Seller.
23.1 Any reference to “in writing” or “document” in these Conditions shall include an EDI transmission.
23.2 An electronic transmission document will be deemed to be an original signed document when printed from electronic files.
23.3 The parties agree not to contest the validity of an EDI document under the process of any laws relating to whether certain agreements are to be in writing or signed by the party to be bound thereby.
24. Goods and Services Tax
24.1 Unless the contrary intention appears, the terms and phrases used in these Conditions have the same meanings as those terms and phrases in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999.
24.2 If for any reason the provision of any services under these Conditions or any Order are not GST free as contemplated by this Clause, the Price in any Order shall be increased by the rate of GST imposed by GST law and Bridgestone shall pay that increased amount immediately upon demand by the Seller.
24.3 For the purposes of this Clause “Adjustment Event”, “Adjustment Note”, “GST”, “Input Tax Credit”, “Taxable Supply” and “Tax Invoice” shall have the meaning attributed to those terms in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999.
The material in this website is for informational purposes only.
All of the information on this Website is believed to be accurate and reliable, however, Bridgestone Australia Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any errors appearing in the information. Further, Bridgestone Australia Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the use of the information provided. If you are going to rely on this information, it is highly recommended that you verify your results by contacting a Bridgestone store.
Your privacy is important
The kinds of personal information we collect
We collect and hold personal information about customers, franchisees, job applicants, staff members, contractors and other people who come into contact with us (you).
The kinds of personal information we collect may include your name, address and other contact details, which of our products you have purchased, credit and debit card details, details relating to your vehicle and maintenance (including registration numbers) and information obtained when you use our website, including which of our pages you have accessed.
Manner and purpose of collection of personal information
We will generally collect personal information about you directly by way of forms and other documents submitted to us by you, correspondence you provide to us and telephone calls/meetings with you.
Occasionally, we may collect personal information about you from third parties. For example, we may collect personal information about you from other tyre and service centres or credit eligibility information about you from credit reporting bodies (CRBs) if we provide you (or an entity related to you with credit).
We will only use personal information for the following purposes unless otherwise required or permitted by law:
if we are providing you (or an entity related to you) with credit, to assess your creditworthiness (or the creditworthiness of your related entity which is receiving the credit);
for our internal management purposes, to manage our relationship with you and to manage the payment and recovery of amounts payable to us by you; and
for other purposes which are reasonably necessary in connection with our normal functions and activities.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose personal information about you to the following types of entities if required in connection with the purposes listed above:
We may disclose the kinds of personal information mentioned above to overseas recipients such as our parent company or our affiliates/related entities located in Japan, Singapore, Thailand or New Zealand.
If you fail to make a payment to us as and when due or commit a serious credit infringement we may disclose details of such events to CRBs. A CRB may use such information in reports given to other credit providers to help assess your creditworthiness. You have certain rights to request that CRBs do not use credit reporting information about you if you believe on reasonable grounds you have been or are likely to be a victim of fraud.
How we hold personal information
How to obtain access to your personal information
You may obtain access to personal information which we hold about you by contacting us using the contact details set out below. When you request copies of your personal information held by us we will endeavour to provide you with such personal information as soon as reasonably practicable.
Accuracy and completeness of personal information
How to make a complaint about a breach of your privacy rights
If you are of the view we have breached the APPs, the Privacy Act, or any related privacy code in dealing with your personal information, you may make a complaint by writing to us using the contact details set out below and we will endeavour to provide you with confirmation as to how we propose to deal with the complaint as soon as reasonably practicable.
Direct marketing communications
From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with marketing materials in relation to offers, specials, products and services that we have available. If you would not like to receive direct marketing materials from us you may notify us using the contact details set out below.
Anonymity and pseudonyms
Please direct all complaints and queries in relation to your privacy to: Privacy Officer, Bridgestone Australia Ltd. Level 1, 196 Greenhill Road, Eastwood SA 5063
Or by email here.
The Bridgestone group of companies consists of: